Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:791 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Digital & Web Analytics - Media Network (7-10 yrs)
DGM - Digital & Web Analytics - Leading Media Network
About Our Client :
Our client is a strong player in the media network industry, alongside an extensive pan India presence and an ever-increasing media property footprint. They are well-funded and poised to be the Industry leaders in the space with an already dominant position and are looking for a solid digital analytics professional.
Job Description :
As a DGM, you would be responsible for the creation and execution of the web/digital analytics strategy for the group. Some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows :
- Lead a small team of 1-2 digital analysts while leading the analytical initiatives
- Analyze data using various tools to gather heat-maps, visitor navigation studies for various lines of business and providing insights
- Perform campaign effectiveness studies and provide best target audience based on historic data and trends
- Handle web data to generate insights for effective business decisions while analyzing businesses in Content, music, video, eCommerce
- Understand business needs and identifying KPIs with effective insights
- Perform competitor analysis using comScore and other tools
- Work on measurement of social media measurement
- Provide Google Analytics consultation & training to in-house team and clients
The Successful Applicant :
- At least 7 years of solid experience in the digital or web analytics domain
- Excellent working knowledge of digital analysis tools like Site Catalyst, Web trends, Google analytics, Omniture
- Working knowledge of analysis tools and techniques e.g. SAS, Segmentation techniques, predictive modeling etc.
- Prior experience of working in the media or the eCommerce industry is highly preferred
What's on offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.