Consultant at Omam consultant pvt ltd.
Views:1816 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
DGM - Design Engineering - Mfg/FMCG (15-22 yrs)
Opening for DGM Design Engineering
- Leadership experience & design experience.
- Set up a design team.
- Responsible to build design engineering competency for our business.
- Exp with manufacturing designing/applying to solve process problems
- Run designs more efficiently, or with higher yields
- Broad range in equipment design, apply principles to improve functionality
- Experience of managing multisites / multi geography
- Also look at new equipment decisions; new designs.
- Designing, detailing up to execution of capital Projects.
- Look after every process aspect starting from PFD, P&ID generation equipment design and Specification (Like Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessel) Planning, Instrument List Finalization, Interlock Logic Diagram, Control Valve Design, Cost Analysis and Optimization, Clarification with Equipment Vendors.
- Responsible for strategy formulation and implementation to improve customer satisfaction. Continuously tracking the business performance, making the improvement strategy by gap analysis between customer expectations and plant process performance.
- To analyze, evaluate the technical working and requirement and help in calculating economics of expansion project.
Qualification : B.E Mechanical / Chemical.
If you are interested, Kindly revert on the same with your updated CV & current CTC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.