Delivery Lead at Grassik Search
Views:1563 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
DGM - Corporate Strategy & New Business - Chemical Industry (8-14 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Triveni Engineering
- Industries: Engineering & Construction
- Company Type: Public
- Headquarter Location: Delhi NCR
- Nature of Offering: Service
- Founding Year: 1932
- No of Employees: 5001-10000
DGM - Corporate Strategy & New Business (Chemical)
Responsible for exploring the market trends and identify and evaluate new business opportunities as a strategic growth initiative and drive the project based on its feasibility analysis.
The incumbent will work closely with the CEO and asssist him in :
I. Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify potential opportunities and trends within and outside the industry.
- Analyze market dynamics, competitive landscape, and regulatory developments to identify growth opportunities arising out of the Company's business strategy
II. Opportunity Identification:
- Identify and assess potential new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define target markets for new products.
III. Partnerships and Alliances:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with key industry players, suppliers, and customers to drive collaboration and business growth.
- Assist to negotiate and finalize partnerships, contracts, and agreements that support the company's initiatives.
IV. Feasibility Analysis:
- Evaluate the technical, financial, and operational feasibility of new projects.
- Detailed risk assessment of the opportunity
- Develop business cases and financial models to assess potential returns on investment and risks associated with each opportunity.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy for expanding the company's presence including those for newly identified business
- Define short-term and long-term goals, milestones, and KPIs for new ventures.
VI. Project Management:
- Lead cross-functional project teams to execute new projects from concept to commercialization.
- Ensure effective project planning, resource allocation, and timely execution.
VII. Regulatory Compliance:
- Stay informed about relevant regulations, permits, and standards related to production, distribution, and usage.
- Ensure that all business activities adhere to legal and regulatory requirements.