Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1332 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
DGM - Corporate Affairs & Strategy - Finance Sector (7-16 yrs)
DGM - Corporate Affairs & Strategy - Finance
Client is a multinational conglomerate having diversified business in different sector and hiring for a DGM Corporate Affairs & Strategy who have financial background (This is a role at group level)
Key Results Area :
A) Business Analysis & Strategy :
1) Understand & evaluate the long and short term business strategies / performance improvement ideas presented by management periodically.
2) Financial, commercial & operations analysis and presentation of the MIS and other critical documents submitted by management
3) Provide an independent opinion on the robustness of strategy to achieve its stated objectives
4) Identify new areas to improvement to be further focused on / stress tested.
5) Generate ideas for performance improvement by identifying opportunities for top line improvement & cost reduction (in different spheres of business) like operations, sales & marketing, innovations, deal, etc.
B) Assessing market competitiveness : Periodically analyze and present reports on changing dynamics of sector, competitions movement and company's presence & perception in the market.
C) Analyzing & preparing simplified pre-read synopsis of business review documents and statutory review (Board meeting, Audit committee meeting, etc) documents and notes for meetings to be attended by Chairman.
D) Competencies :
1) Business Acumen and ability to diagnose issues in business
2) Analytical Ability
3) Independent Decision Making
4) Self Starter & drive for excellence
5) Honesty & Transparency
E) The Perfect Candidate :
1) Must be a B.Tech/ MBA with Finance from reputed Institute having about 7-10 years of relevant experience
2) Should be able to plan, organize, direct activities related to different Business dealings, financial reporting and accounting,
3) Capable of proposing new ideas to the Top Management Team and executing it under direction from his superiors.
4) The candidate should have Good Business Acumen & Analytical ability.
5) Should be a Problem solver, honest consultant, Strong communicator and Goal Oriented
6) Ability to make in depth study of an issue with rigor and articulate the findings
7) Should be able to deliver assignments on time.
F ) Budget : 35 LPA (Maximum)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.