Research Associate at Xpertconexions
Views:467 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
DGM - Contact Center Operations (7-12 yrs)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:-
Exception handling and validation.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY -
- Strategizing and executing projects to improve estore's Customer Success parameters.
- Analysis of global practices in Customer Success and implementation of the same within Company's e-store.
- Managing and maintaining of estore's CRM/Helpdesk tools.
- Monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence.
KEY RESULT AREAS:-
- Overall Monitoring and management of Sales escalations and Refunds .
- Escalations to be closed within Timelines (Avg 2 Days) .
- Refunds to be issued within 24 hours.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:-
- Relevant work experience of 7-12 years in Managing Customer Success and Contact Center Operations
- Ecommerce Customer Service work experience would be a huge plus
- Thorough knowledge and experience of working with Helpdesk tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Sprinklr etc.)
- Excellent thought process in terms of real life problem solving
- Strong academic and professional credentials with a proven track record or outstanding achievements
- MBA is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.