Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1463 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
DGM - Consumer Insights - Consumer Durable/FMCG (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead Research : Lead the planning, coordination and implementation of research activities. Develop research proposals, suggest research methodologies. Coordinate with research agencies to execute research studies, develop questionnaires, analyze findings and present results.
- Identify Consumer Needs : identify and translate customer and market needs into actionable marketing programs to promote sustainable and profitable growth
- Interpret Consumer Voice : Understanding the consumer's voice and how to turn what people say into actionable findings - across product strategy, media mix, marketing communications, relations, content etc.
- Brand Track : Conduct adequate studies to measure brand track scores vis-- -vis competition and derive actionable insights for the marketing team
- Discover Consumer Trends : Follow and highlight macro trends on the consumer landscape in the Consumer Products market and uncover consumer-level insights that can translate as business drivers.
- Feedback to Marketing : Conduct market research to understand the effectiveness of projects taken by the marketing team (viz. brand positioning, campaigns, GTM), identify gaps between intended outcomes and the actual result, and provide clear actionable feedback to the marketing team for the course correction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.