Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:470 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
DGM - Compensation & Benefits - Insurance Tech (8-12 yrs)
DGM- Compensation & Benefits
- Bangalore based candidates preferred
What Are We Looking For:
- 8 to 12 years of experience working in a tech enabled company's fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Great understanding of total rewards philosophy and structuring these programs for enabling business growth
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to navigate dynamic and changing environments which is staple to high growth organizations.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thought process.
- Worked on HR tools (Tech enablement of delivering Comp and benefits, Performance measurement systems , Rewards automation etc)
What will you do:
- Develop Compensation philosophy in the context of growth of the organization and external environment
- Develop and enhance new (or key improvements to existing) processes, Total Rewards programs, and performance appraisals and other processes of benefits administration
- Drive Comp benchmarking exercises across the organization and ensure that we have right comp models to attract the right talent in a highly competitive environment
- Work with business teams to evolve total rewards structure to be able to attract and retain talent.
- Tech enable the whole rewards program , performance appraisal process to enable acceptance and administration
- Ensure the effective compensation to match skills/competency, demand/supply and business impact
What's In It For You:
- Tremendously impactful role that provides an opportunity to make a difference
- Freedom to design the total rewards strategy which create impact (Business approach and create meaningful impact)
- Convenient work location in HSR layout, Bangalore with a smart, inclusive team of experienced colleagues/peers from diverse organizations such as Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Boston Consulting Group,Flipkart, SBI, HDFC, Unilever and Coca-Cola that are working alongside a young, dynamic product and technology team
- Opportunity to be part of an Growth stage organization scaling profitably and grow along with organization
- Growth and learning in agile environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.