Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:2048 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
DGM - Company Secretary - Corporate & Legal Affairs - Manufacturing Firm - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- Setting up a legal framework to ensure regulatory and legal compliance. Overseeing the Secretarial Function, Setting Up Governance Structure.
- Drafting all the legal & Secretarial proceedings and researching on various propositions of law. Appearing before various courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities.
- Understanding the rules, interpretations and assumptions around regulatory requirements. Keeping up to date with regulatory developments and assisting with interpreting and communicating changes to regulatory requirements
- Advising on significant legal issues impacting the business, including the drafting and negotiation of diverse commercial agreements. Providing wide range of commercial legal advice for the setting up and day-to-day function.
- Working closely with the functions like HR, Accounts, IT to advise on contracts, policies and other legal risks.
- Manage the entire statutory records and secretarial compliance of the company.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that has to be applied in the organization
- Filing of annual / quarterly returns and forms as required by the Company Law
- Responsible for all ROC work and regulatory compliance, maintaining statutory registers, minutes of the meeting of Board, members, committee etc. including filing of forms.
- Following time bounded compliance of companies act and other related laws like RBI, FEMA etc
- Proactively advise and assist in managing important change in laws and regulation.
- Competence in broad range of corporate and business laws.
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting, negotiating contracts, analyzing, responding to regulatory and compliance matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Reliability, dependability - get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well with a cross-functional team.
- Writing, speaking and listening effectively- Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly and with brevity Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making and performance Understands the value of listening to others.
- Composure- Handles unexpected events calmly. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity during crisis situations.
- Dealing with ambiguity- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
Experience:10 + years of working in Manufacturing Firm with Turnover of 500+ Cr