Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1883 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
DGM - Civil Maintenance - Power Plant (12-25 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our client is a large, professionally managed, highly profitable organization running power plants in various locations in India -Leaders in their field. Our clients are on a rapid transformation phase and hope to grow very rapidly in the next few years. Our clients seek to recruit dynamic & experienced Power Plant Civil Maintenance professional to lead the maintenance function of the plant in totality. The positions are based in various locations in India including Gujarat, Maharashtra, South India. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks as per industry norms & commensurate with the status of the position.
The position is expected to be closed by the year-end.
Job Profile :
To provide direction. Guidance, to perform civil maintenance of power plant & its surroundings. Lead and provide technical direction to craft people. Perform power plant maintenance functions. supervisors for safe, reliable, quality and cost effective maintenance. Responsible for regular maintenance & repairs of roads, buildings, boundary wall, drains, etc. and managing housekeeping and horticulture within the plant
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage construction and regular maintenance of roads, buildings, boundary wall, drains, etc. within the plant
- Manage housekeeping and horticulture within the plant
- Minimize cost of civil construction and maintenance
- Supervision of maintenance measures in civil maintenance division
- Ensure availability of materials and other infrastructure for civil construction and maintenance
- Plan resource requirements for civil maintenance - manpower, materials and contracts
- Network with other civil maintenance teams at other locations to capture learning
- Carry out regular inspection and maintenance of all structures, machine foundations, sanitation and horticulture work
Candidate Profile: BE / B.Tech (Civil) with 13-22 years of relevant experience in thermal power plants with running plant above 300MW having experience in civil maintenance activity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.