Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:515 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
DGM - Business Planning - Automotive OEM (14-20 yrs)
- Key role in managing Business Planning, with the priority objective of supporting strategic growth plan of the organization
- S/he should ensure that various initiatives pertaining to financial planning, budgeting, cost accounting, cash flow management, tax planning, etc. are carried out in the organization conforming to the underlying corporate policies and procedures. These should be compatible with local regulatory guidelines & international standards; and any difference between two is reconciled regularly
- S/he will be responsible for Financial benchmarking, periodic comparison with competitors within industry, provide the financial expertise to support M&A activities / creation of new businesses
- S/he will provide support to Strategic Planning to work out P&L snapshot of strategic choices, make or buy decisions, capacity planning etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the Capital Expenditure including budgeting, MIS and cashflow planning including identifying opportunities of Capex optimization and savings
- S/he will be responsible for Business Case evaluation for new projects
- S/he is expected to effectively interface with Corporate Finance, Corporate Taxation and Legal departments of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.