Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2533 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DGM - Business Excellence - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged with an opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success!!!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years. They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion-dollar top-line company holding a 45% market share in India and 50% share in the export market.
As the DGM- Business Excellence, you will be improving organizational capabilities including facilitating production growth, cost reduction, improved efficiency, and high-impact quality and business optimization initiatives. You will assist in transforming enterprise culture by solidifying the corporate Quality and Six Sigma as a data-driven, fact-based, and objective arm of the Company.
What you will do:
- Analyzing and improving business processes to improve overall workflow efficiency and effectiveness, with a focus on delivering results
- Applying process improvement and re-engineering methodologies utilizing the best methodology to identify and capitalize on opportunities for improvement
- Leading root cause analysis, and corrective/preventative action efforts throughout the value stream
- Developing, implementing, and conducting an analysis of meaningful reports to facilitate decision making
- Driving accountability throughout the organization to an end state of zero defects and maximum efficiency
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain effective relationships, resolve issues, and facilitate positive organizational change
- Assisting in the creation of key performance metrics and scorecards while leading implementation of improvement/remediation initiatives across functions
- Document processes and procedures using standard methodologies and tools
What you need to have:
- Have handled multiple projects (Business process re-engineering, Six Sigma, Automation, RPA, Business Transformation, etc.) with a cross-functional team across the organization with significant business impact.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Belt
- Strong results orientation and ability to improve processes for higher business performance
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and the ability to guide coach and mentor others.
- Strong analytical and systemic problem-solving skills.
Experience: 8 to 10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.