Views:2438 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM/AGM Construction - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Required DGM / AGM – Construction (Mangalore) for Real Estate Company
Qual.– B. E. Civil
Experience – 15+ years
Reporting to – Project Head
Should have relevant exposure in high rise residential projects and should be from a developer or builder background, but not infrastructure or contracting firm.
Location - Mangalore
Please first send me the resumes of local candidates and candidates from Bangalore who are willing to relocate to Mangalore at own cost.
Ctc – 16 to 18 L
Designation - DGM / AGM - Construction
Role - Construction Head for the project.
- To be reposible for end to end execution (Pre- Construction - Constructiojn - Hand over) of the assigned project in all respects.
- To manage project activites like execution, Micro Scheduling & planning as per the Master schedule advised by Project Head 's team in HO, including value engineering as appropriately required.
- To complete the project in the logical steps within the time frame and cost requirements as specified in the budget and the handover of the duly completed projects to sale / customers / facilities management to their full satisfaction.
- To enforce physical controls, contracts control provisions in line with the SOPs and other systems and procedures of the company. Project budgets cleared by the Project Head .
- To review and interpret proposed designs, architecture drawings & building specifications and ensure execution of the project as designed and planned.
- To coordinate with
- Internal and external architects, structural consultants for designs clerification if any required.
- Liasion departments for compliance of norms.
- With contractors for execution of the projects, on a proactive basis.
- To ensure proper planning of the execution activities in line with the construction strategy, timely execution and finishing of all services activities like HVAC, plumbing etc as maybe required to meet the time lines.
- To adopt and strictly enforce quality management principles and safety practices to meet company standards.
- To prepare and submit MIS report on monthly basis for all construction activities and submit to project head. To be overall reposible for the execution of the project within the approved budget, time frame and stipulated quality standards and not to deviate from these specified limites without prior approval of the project head.
- To be responsible for all site activities, site upkeep and maintenance in line with the approved HSE policy.
- To carry out other tasks as assinged by the management from time to time.
Reporting to - GM - Construction
Coordination with - All Team Members in the Department and other concerned Departments
Pepole reporting to this position - All project site team members
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Wize Careers Consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.