Head - Operations at Caps & Pays HR Consultants
Views:102 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
DGM/AGM - CNC Process Engineering - Conglomerate (20-25 yrs)
We are an executive search firm from Mumbai and are engaged into the recruitment business for the past 12+ years.
We are currently looking for an DGM/AGM - CNC Process Engineering For a Global Conglomerate for a Green Field Project of approximate USD 1.5 Billion near Bangalore.
As an CNC process engineering will be responsible for creating the process design in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in high speed milling of thin walled aluminium products
- Process Engineering in a mass manufacturing environment
- Expert in use of Unigraphics - Version 12.0 and above / other engineering software tools for process design
- Technical white papers / thought leadership participation in engineering seminars
- Knowledge of established as well as leading-edge tools and concepts in manufacturing like TPM, 5S, Kaizen, Six sigma etc.
- main contact with MDE (manufacturing Engineering & Design)team
- Manage and possibly challenge requests for trials if we do not have all the relevant data
- Present innovations to bring into the current or future production processes
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERERS :
- Define an efficient process flow for a part through many operations, Design D FM's from scratch
- Has an advanced practical knowledge of metal machining applications in high volume applications
- Has led technical problem solving teams on complex machined parts
- Know the capability levels of all equipment within the company
- Be up to date on available technology being developed by equipment suppliers
- Have Sr. Level contacts at Machine and Tooling Suppliers
- Possible 6 Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Define / manage trials for new tools / coatings for quality or tool life
- Work with fixture designers and programmers for optimized work holding
- Possible 6 Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.