IT Recruiter at Vintronics Consulting
Views:650 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
DGM - Admin - Travel Management (10-12 yrs)
DGM - Admin - Travel Management
Travel Management :
- Plan, book, and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for employees, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and other travel-related logistics.
- Liaise with travel agencies, airlines, hotels, embassy, and other service providers to secure VISA, reservations and negotiate favorable rates and terms.
- Travel cost & Employee concern management: Process travel requests, review and approve travel itineraries, and manage travel expense reports and reimbursements.
- Resolve travel-related issues or concerns, such as flight cancellations, delays, or changes, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research and identify cost-effective travel options, taking into consideration budgetary constraints and travel policies.
- Maintain comprehensive travel records, reports, and databases.
- Data Centre infrastructure management - Asset, Incident Workflow & SLAs
- Experience in facility Management - Soft & Hard Services. Manage facilities and infrastructure; Process re-engineering in areas such as security, facility maintenance and billing.
- Experience in managing AMC Services - Vendor hiring/Contract reviews for various AMCs and Agreements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.