Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:7898 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Dexter Capital Advisors - VP/AVP - Early Stage Advisory (3-10 yrs)
Dexter Capital Advisors ( http://dextercapital.in/) is a boutique investment bank with focus to provide best in class services to
- Companies in tier 2 & tier 3 cities in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
- Early Stage entrepreneurs in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
Dexter in its less than one year of existence has closed 3 transactions. Dexter is founded by an experienced investment professional who has previously worked in a global private equity firm and as CFO of a mid size corporate.
The AVP/VP will have responsibility to advise early stage entrepreneurs in their fund raise (post angel stage) & M&A activity. The candidate should have exceptionally well networked with entrepreneurs as well as VCs.
- Take ownership of transactions for end to end execution
- Liaison with Company management for creation of financial model, IM
- Should be able to market the deal within Early stage funds/VC community to identify interested funds
- Should be able to support client in DD exercise
- Should be able to take transaction from term sheet stage to closure stage
- Should have exceptional network & long standing relationships with entrepreneurs to originate deals
- Should have ability to curate deals in terms of their potential for fund raise
- Should have experience of working in a boutique investment bank focused on early stage advisory or an early stage fund or have been part of multiple fund raises.
- Should have previous deal closure experience
- Should have good connect with entrepreneurs across sectors
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tough deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice.
- Should have strong relationships with top angel investors, early stage funds & venture capital funds.
Educational Qualification & Experience Criterion:
- Engineer or MBA from a top B-School with significant involvement in entrepreneurial eco-system
Preference will be given to candidates who
- have worked in an early stage boutique investment banking set-up
- have worked with an early stage fund or an incubator or accelerator
- have been regular at various start-up events
- have a strong entrepreneurial zeal & can work in one person set-up with remote management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.