Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:1825 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dexter Capital Advisors - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Industry/Sector Research (1-5 yrs)
About Dexter Capital:
Dexter Capital Advisors is a sector & stage agnostic Investment Bank with focus on providing best in class services to its clients. Dexter in its around 7 years of existence has closed ~30 Venture Capital, Private Equity & M&A transactions across sectors. Dexter has consistently been ranked amongst the top 10 IBs for early stage investing by Venture Intelligence Database.
The person should have at least 1-5 years of experience of working at an Investment Banking firm or equivalent (KPO, Big 4, Consulting, Business Advisory firm). She/he should have cleared at least CFA level 2 and demonstrate keenness towards investment banking. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of financial concepts and also demonstrate a good understanding of business and exhibit analytical ability. MBA graduates will be preferred.
Job Description/KRAs :
- Lead Industry/Sector research for deal sourcing and assist the Team Leader in assessing and finalizing M&A mandates
- Lead Target Identification process for creation of Potential Buyers List in case of a running Sell Side mandate and Potential Sellers Target list in case of an ongoing Buy Side Mandate
- Lead independently desktop research for creation of deal collaterals and communicate proactively with clients team to discuss data/information requirement for creation of Financial model, IM, Teaser, Competitive Mapping and Thematic reports; Collaterals need to be best in class and should meet Client expectation
- Support the Team Leader in initiating deal discussion for M&A mandates
- Proactively work on updation internal MIS/Databases
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the firm
- Proven logical and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Flair for communicating with promoter fraternity and Investor community
- Should be able to prioritize effectively on mix of long & short term deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.