Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:4218 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:316
Dexter Capital Advisors - Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate/AVP/VP - BFSI - Fund Raising (1-12 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Dexter Capital Advisors is a boutique investment bank with focus to provide best in class services to :
- Companies in tier 2 & tier 3 cities in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
- Early Stage entrepreneurs in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
Dexter in its less than two years of existence has closed 6 transactions. Dexter is founded by an experienced investment professional who has previously worked in a global private equity firm and as CFO of a mid size corporate.
Job Profile :
- We are looking to hire 1/2 person for the roles Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associate/AVP/VP. They will have responsibility to support senior team members in fund raise for early stage entrepreneurs.
- Take complete ownership of all analytical work like (financial modelling, making pitch books, memorandums, analysis including DCF, Comparable Companies, Comparable Transaction analysis, Industry analysis)
- Take ownership of transaction for end to end execution
- Liaison with Company management for creation of financial model, IM
- Should be able to support client in DD exercise
- Should have exceptional network & long standing relationships with entrepreneurs to originate deals
- Should have ability to curate deals in terms of their potential for fund raise
Sr. Associate/VP :
- Should have P&L responsibility
Desired Profile :
- Should possess strong analytical ability
- Should have prior experience of working in a boutique investment bank.
- Should have previous deal closure experience
- Should have good connect with entrepreneurs across sectors
- Should have excellent network with PE/VC firms
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tough deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice.
- Should have strong relationships with top angel investors, early stage funds & venture capital funds.
Educational Qualification & Experience Criterion :
- CA (with prior experience of work in Big 4), Engineer from top colleges or an MBA from a top B-School
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.