HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra Co.
Views:1443 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Senior Analyst - Transaction Advisory Services (2-4 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Transaction Advisory Services
- The selected candidate shall work with the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. for assisting with market research, financial research, financial analysis and financial modelling; preparing valuation reports; documenting teasers, documenting Information Memorandums, documenting business plans other requisite presentations etc for Transaction Advisory Services
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) :
Keeping in view the key Service Offerings, the candidate shall be responsible for :
A. Assisting the team with advisory services involving evaluation and execution of assignments pertaining to raising capital, investing capital, joint venture. This would include:
1. Assist with market research
2. Preparing valuation report
3. Documenting Teasers
4. Documenting Information Memorandums
5. Documenting Business Plans
6. Support during Due Diligence
B. Assistance and support for Equity Placement through domestic and international sources
including PE Funds, HNIs and Family Offices for transaction in and outside.
Key Service Offerings include :
1. Advising on buy side/sell side mandates for raising/investing capital across sectors in and outside India.
2. Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments.
3. Providing transaction support services including due diligence, equity valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books etc.
4. Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation of definitive agreements.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
We seek a candidate with 2-4 years of post qualification (CA / MBA / CFA +MBA) experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Corporate Finance / Financial Consultancy / Transaction Advisory Services or similar industry where he / she would have developed knowledge and skill sets to fulfill the KRA above and with:
1. Excellent Academics
2. Analytical and Numerical Skills
3. Good Communication and Presentation Skills
4. High Degree of Self Motivation and desire to learn
Indicative CTC Range : 6 to 12 lakhs P/A (CTC shall be commensurate with skill set & experience)
- D P N C Advisors is the consultancy arm of Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co., Chartered Accountants rendering Transaction Advisory and Transaction Support services. The Company is engaged in raising equity and debt capital and supporting clients through the entire capital raise process including carrying out Due Diligences, Valuations, Deal Negotiations, Definitive Documentation etc.
- The Company is also engaged by some of the leading Family Offices in India to invest capital into viable and sustainable opportunities identified as per their financial and strategic requirements, both in and outside India. The Company has garnered extensive experience offering services to some of the leading Family Offices, Start Ups, Financial Institutions and Corporates in and outside India and was recently ranked as - Top 10 Transaction Advisor in India- by Venture Intelligence for Year 2019.
- Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
- We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
- The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
- The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.