HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra & Co.
Views:2774 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Head - Transaction Advisory Services (10-15 yrs)
The selected candidate will work with the Partner heading the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. for originating and executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and related Support Services. He / she shall independently interact with Senior Management/Promoter Groups of existing and prospective clients which include industry leaders from diverse sectors.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance - LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA)
Keeping in view the key Service Offerings of the division, the candidate shall be responsible for:
- Maturing business development leads for the division with prospective investors and investees as also BD strategy and business plans.
- Leading the existing team to render quality professional services and managing execution of mandates for transaction advisory and support services in an efficient manner.
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
- Leading, training and mentoring the existing team and attracting new talent pool for this division.
- Assisting the management of the Firm to consistently and continuously update knowledge pool and resources across service offerings of this division.
- Assisting and supporting the management of the Firm to build and improve existing systems and processes to enhance operating efficiencies of this division.
- Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the Firm and its associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise to attain relevant support for closing investment transactions.
Key Service Offerings include:
- Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, UHNIs etc.
- Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for mid to large corporates and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
- Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices, and UHNIs.
- Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including Definitive Agreements.
- Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuations, financial projections, feasibility studies, business plans, information memorandums etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- We seek a candidate who has in-depth experience in the above services across sectors
- Should have relevant work experience of 10 years or more
- Should have significant work experience in transaction advisory and support services in India
- Should have a very strong academic background from reputed and well recognised institutions
- Where candidate is a MBA, Masters Degree to be from a leading institution
- Strong Business Development skills and an active network across the financial sector in India
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong leadership skills having managed teams on transaction advisory projects
Estimated CTC Range : The CTC may be 35 to 50 lakhs (Commensurate with skill set & experience)
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. :
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.