HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra & Co.
Views:2108 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Director - Transaction Advisory Services (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
The selected candidate will work with the Partner heading the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. ("the Firm") for originating and executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and related Support Services. He / she shall independently interact with Senior Management/Promoter Groups of existing and prospective clients which include industry leaders from diverse sectors,
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA- s) :
- Leading the existing team to render quality professional services and managing execution of mandates for transaction advisory and support services in an efficient manner.
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
- Leading, training and mentoring the existing team and attracting new talent pool for this division.
- Assisting the management of the Firm to consistently and continuously update knowledge pool and resources across service offerings of this division.
- Assisting and supporting the firm's management to build and improve existing systems and processes to enhance operating efficiencies of this division.
- Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the firm and associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise and attain relevant support for structuring and closing investment transactions.
Key Service Offerings include :
- Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, HNI etc.
- Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for corporate and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
- Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices and HNIs.
- Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including LOI- s, Term sheets and Definitive Agreements.
- Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books, information memorandum etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- We seek a candidate who has in-depth experience in the above services across sectors
- Should be 30+ years of age, should have experience in TAS for 10 years or more
- Should have work experience in transaction advisory and raising/investing capital for Indian Corporates
- Should have a strong academic background from recognised institutions.
- Where candidate is a MBA, Masters Degree to be from a leading universities
- Strong network across the financial sector in India
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Estimated CTC Range : Commensurate with skill set & experience. The CTC may be 25 to 37 lakhs or higher for exceptional cases including performance base incentives
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. :
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.