HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra Co.
Views:187 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Director - Indirect Taxation (7-10 yrs)
Director - Indirect Taxation
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The professional will be a part of the key senior team of Indirect Taxation division and shall focus on rendering professional services in Indirect Tax including Litigation, Advisory and Compliance to reputed clients from diverse industries.
- The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) :
1. Advice, planning and support on 'Goods & Services Tax' matters
2. Interaction with the department for obtaining approvals and for Client representation
3. Litigation matters before authorities at various levels including independent representations.
4. Planning & ensuring end to end statutory compliances related to GST including preparation & filing of the returns and GST Audits.
5. Plan and schedule the client assignments. Determine, supervise and allocate the right team with adequate skill sets for executing assignments and periodically review the status of the same.
6. Interacting with Senior Management of Client groups - UHNI & large Corporates from diverse industries for successful completion of assignments.
7. Display Leadership capability by managing client relations, Business Development and growing the division.
8. Supporting, training and mentoring the team to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
9. Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
10. Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific assignments. Foster teamwork and innovation.
11. Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
Indicative CTC Range : 22 to 30 lakhs P/A ( CTC shall commensurate with skill set, experience and merit)
Ideal Candidate Profile :
We seek candidates who have in-depth experience in Indirect Tax Advisory, Litigation & Compliances, currently focusing on Goods & Services Tax (GST). Preference shall be given to candidates who possess :
- Practical experience of representation at the department is essential.
- Updated, In depth knowledge of Indirect Tax Legislations in India including mainly Goods & Services Tax
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and experience to lead Client presentations
- Strong networking and business development Skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Leadership capability to grow the division
About Firm :
-Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
- We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
- The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.