HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra & Co.
Views:2275 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Director - Direct Taxation (8-12 yrs)
The selected candidate will be a part of the key senior team of tax division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. ("the Firm") and shall focus on providing Direct Tax Advisory & Litigation services to clients.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
1. Tax litigation preparation & representation of appeals including at CIT (A), DRP, AAR & ITAT levels.
2. Corporate Tax Planning & Advisory for strategic issues and complex tax matters
3. Advisory on international tax issues such as Cross Border Transactions, DTAA aspects, Withholding Tax, Transfer Pricing, Permanent Establishments, Foreign Company Strategies, Repatriations etc
4. Interacting with Senior Management of Clients groups - mainly large Corporates from diverse industries for successful completion of assignments and maintaining a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction
5. Supporting, training and mentoring the team to ensure timely delivery of quality work
Ideal Candidate Profile;
We seek a candidate with in-depth experience in Direct Tax Litigation & Advisory. Preference shall be given to candidates who possess:
- Chartered Accountant, over 8 years of post qualification experience in Direct Taxation / Corporate Taxation Advisory & Litigation Services at reputed consulting firms or reputed corporates.
- Practical experience of representation at Tax department is essential
- Expert technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Leadership capability to grow the Division.
Estimated CTC Range : The CTC may be 20 to 30 lakhs (Commensurate with skill set & experience)
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.