HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra & Co.
Views:338 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Associate Vice President - Transaction Advisory Services (6-8 yrs)
The selected candidate will work with the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. ("the Firm") for executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and related Support Services. He / she shall independently interact with Senior Management/Promoter Groups of existing and prospective clients from diverse sectors.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs):
Keeping in view the key Service Offerings, the candidate shall be responsible for:
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
- Executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and support services.
- Assisting the management team to continuously update the firm knowledge pool and resource across service offerings of this division.
- Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the firm and associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise and attain relevant support for structuring and closing investment transactions.
Key Service Offerings include:
- Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, HNI etc.
- Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for corporate and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
- Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices and HNIs.
- Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including LOIs, Term sheets and Definitive Agreements.
- Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books, information memorandum etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- We seek a candidate who has experience in above services across sectors.
- Should have work experience in transaction advisory and raising/investing capital for Indian Corporates
- Should have a strong academic background from recognised institutions.
- Where candidate is a MBA, Masters Degree to be from a leading universities
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Network in financial sectors in India
Estimated CTC Range : Commensurate with skill set & experience. The CTC may be 18 to 24 lakhs or higher for exceptional cases including performance base incentives
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.