HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra Co.
Views:967 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Associate - Transaction Advisory Services (4-6 yrs)
The selected candidate will work with the Transaction Advisory Services arm of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. (D P N C Advisors Pvt. Ltd.) for executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and related Support Services. He/she shall independently interact with Senior Management of existing and prospective clients from diverse sectors.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA- s)
Keeping in view the key Service Offerings of the division, the candidate shall be responsible for:
1. Executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and support services including Valuations, preparing Financial Models, Teasers and Information Memorandums.
2. Participating in Deal Evaluation across parameters including products, industry mapping, financial metrics etc.
3. Assisting the management team to continuously update the firm knowledge pool and resource across service offerings of this division.
4. Support for Equity Placement through domestic and international sources including PE Funds, HNIs and Family Offices for transaction in and outside India.
5. Support Senior Management in Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
6. Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the firm and associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise and attain relevant support for structuring and closing investment transactions
Indicative CTC Range : 12 to 18 lakhs P/A ( CTC shall be commensurate with skill set & experience and comprise a fixed component along with performance based incentives)
Key Service Offerings include:
1. Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, HNI etc.
2. Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for corporate and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
3. Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices, and HNIs.
4. Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including LOI- s, Term sheets and Definitive Agreements.
5. Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books, information memorandum etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
1. We seek a candidate who has experience in above services across sectors.
2. Should have work experience in transaction advisory and raising/investing capital for Indian Corporates.
3. Should have a strong academic background from recognized institutions.
4. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, with relevant experience in Client/Investor Interactions.
5. Strong financial research and analytical capabilities required.
6. Good knowledge of all capital markets-public and private.
D P N C Advisors is the consultancy arm of Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co., Chartered Accountants rendering Transaction Advisory and Transaction Support services. The Company is engaged in raising equity and debt capital and supporting clients through the entire capital raise process including carrying out Due Diligences, Valuations, Deal Negotiations, Definitive Documentation etc.
The Company is also engaged by some of the leading Family Offices in India to invest capital into viable and sustainable opportunities identified as per their financial and strategic requirements, both in and outside India. The Company has garnered extensive experience offering services to some of the leading Family Offices, Start Ups, Financial Institutions and Corporates in and outside India and was recently ranked as - Top 10 Transaction Advisor in India- by Venture Intelligence for Year 2019.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.