HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra & Co.
Views:3801 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Transaction Advisory Services (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
The selected candidate shall work with the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. for assisting with market research, financial research, financial analysis and financial modelling; preparing valuation reports; documenting teasers, documenting Information Memorandums, documenting business plans other requisite presentations etc for Transaction Advisory Services.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leadingedgealliance.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) :
- Assisting the team with advisory services involving evaluation and execution of assignments pertaining to raising capital, investing capital, joint venture. This would include:
1. Assist with market research
2. Preparing valuation report
3. Documenting Teasers
4. Documenting Information Memorandums
5. Documenting Business Plans
6. Support during Due Diligence
- Assistance and support for Equity Placement through domestic and international sources including PE Funds, HNIs and Family Offices for transaction in and outside India.
Key Service Offerings include :
- Advising on buy side/sell side mandates for raising/investing capital across sectors in and outside India.
- Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments.
- Providing transaction support services including due diligence, equity valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books etc.
- Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation of definitive agreements.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Excellent Analytical and Numerical Skills
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- High Degree of Self Motivation and desire to learn
- We seek a candidate with 1-3 years of post qualification (CA / MBA / CFA +MBA) experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Corporate Finance / Financial Consultancy / Transaction Advisory Services or similar industry where he / she would have developed knowledge and skill sets to fulfill the KRA above.
Estimated CTC Range : Commensurate with skill set & experience. The CTC may be 5 to 10 LPA including performance based incentives
About Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. :
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals - Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.