Assistant Manager at Devyani International
Views:2445 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Devyani International - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
- Support budget team in All India manpower planning for support functions
- To develop and implement effective talent acquisition polices & procedures at all India level. Ensuring the best resource hiring practices within time lines, ensuring culture fitment from hiring to smooth employee exit function at the corporate office.
- Responsible for sourcing, selection & fitment of candidates for all levels at corporate office
- Support regions in Senior level hiring from time to time
INDUCTION & EXIT
- Responsible for onboarding, induction training, exit interviews and F & F formalities at corporate office
- Ensure updation & standardization of induction presentations at an all India level
- Facilitate process improvements & execute the same in all regions
HRIS & PERSONNEL RECORDS
- Ensure regular updation of personal information of new joinees & maintenance of employee files as per policy requirements.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER FOR CORPORATE
- Being the SPOC for all issues/matters relating to the corporate office