Assistant Manager at Devyani International
Views:3493 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Devyani International - Assistant General Manager - Quality Assurance (10-15 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Quality Assurance
- Developing and implementing the Quality department's strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables, as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Implementing and monitoring all Quality Assurance systems to ensure compliance with FSSAI
- Implementation & Maintenance of global food safety management systems Like FSSC, ISO, HACCP, OHSAS.
- Food Safety training to all management and store associates.
- Ensuring FSSAI compliance at stores.
- Internal Food Safety Store Audits
- Managing the OPEX and CAPEX Budget of Quality function
- Carrying out the Internal Audit of the Site as per Regulatory, QMS and FSSC guidelines and track for the Action plan closure.
- Support the NPI and R&D Trials conducted on the site and monitor the quality aspects.
- Reviewing reports regarding regulatory, consumer feedback, internal and third party audits, sanitation violations, pest control, process parameter monitoring and ensuring corrective actions completed and recorded on a timely basis
- Keeping up to date with government regulations, industry best practices and food safety and quality advancements
- Developing relationship with regulatory bodies and providing guidance to management regarding violations and request compliances.
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled in accordance with current requirements
- Acting as the main point of contact on all Quality matters, internally and externally
- Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance, to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost.
- Ensuring the development of departmental SOPs (writing, revising and approving), ensuring regulatory compliance in conjunction with being - fit for purpose- operationally and commercially.
- Ensuring that all activities are performed in accordance with GMP, company SOPs and Health and Safety policies.
- Ensuring that there is an audit programme in place which is communicated to Operations and Commissary
- Ensuring that the supplier audits are performed and reported as scheduled.
- Maintaining an awareness of new and proposed legislation that impacts the business and communicating any changes to the Senior Management Team (SMT).
- To actively participate in smooth launch for any new products in co-ordination with other departments.
- Investigating all the product complaints received from SCM/ Outlets/ Operation team & arrange the RCA & CAPA for the same.
- Investigating the food safety related customer complaints received from CRM / Stores/ Operations & arrange the corrective actions for the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.