Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1207 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Development Manager - IT Product Firm (12-18 yrs)
The client organization is a global Product Technology organization, a leader in its space.
The Client is looking for an Engineering Manager who possesses a passion for delivering innovative products that delight customers. As part of technical management team, you will lead 1-2 engineering teams; own, manage and deliver multiple releases. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to -
- Hands-on leadership role with technical as well as managerial responsibilities. He/she will be responsible for Product Development, QA, Dev Ops etc
- Driving innovation within the team to provide solution for the unmet needs of emerging market customers and conceptualizing, architecting, delivering the application experience solution by closely working with other stakeholders like product management, product marketing and consumer experience group
- Project management, process management, quality management, people management, talent acquisition, performance management, rewards planning activities and development of team.
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 15+ years of relevant industry experience (product development experience is desired)
- Strong technical background in delivering features/solutions on web and or mobile platforms (JEE, Android, iOS) and/or cloud based customer facing applications
- Extensive programming experience in Java with strong object oriented design & programming skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software architecture/design
- Large & complex systems software design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years in a product company, preferably in a high paced start-up
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record in people management, leading multiple teams of at least 15 - 20 engineers.
- Have a passion for talent acquisition, performance management, rewards planning activities and development of team; proven experience in leading, coaching and mentoring teams.
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in project management that includes planning, tracking, managing priorities, setting expectations, process/risk/issue management and delivering commitments with focus on quality and process adherence
- Proven track record of delivering software in agile methods and techniques as well as continuous integration
- Strategic & Incisive thinking with decisiveness and strong perseverance
- Zeal for innovation and questioning the conventional thinking. Good industry knowledge on relevant technology
- Self driven, passionate and positive attitude during tough situations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation, conflict management and teamwork skills