Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:5772 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Development & Integration Role - Human Resource Programs - Talent Management (3-7 yrs)
This position is responsible for the development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Design/drive effective talent strategies and procedures around succession planning and career development of all employees of the organization to ensure the development and retention of critical talent.
- Oversee the smooth conduct of Performance Management.
- Develop and manage total reward programs/ policies and ensure their alignment to the overall HR strategy
- Support the CHRO to build the organization, Leadership Competencies and integrate with the Performance Management process.
- Support the CHRO in development of the organization's short-term and long-term HR strategy aligned to organization vision/ mission, business strategy and objectives.
- Prepare the Total Rewards strategy (including compensation strategy) and Talent Management strategy for the organization in consultation with the CHRO.
- Support CHRO in preparing the Annual/ Long-term Total reward budget in consultation with the Chief Financial Officer and undertake appropriate measures to ensure adherence to the same
- Drive the entire talent management and succession planning for the organization which includes
- Review of criteria established for career progression and potential assessment periodically.
- Identification of unique roles in the organization along with KRA /KPI and put in place band and grading structure bringing in clarity in career path.
- Identify all critical positions within the organization and planning for succession for leadership roles.
- Preparation of framework for identification of key (high performing / high potential) employees.
- Conduct of potential assessment for identification of key employees for succession planning.
- Support preparation of individual development plans (with timelines and responsibilities), along with supervisors of identified employees to develop them for taking on higher responsibilities.
- Ensure the development interventions highlighted in the individual development plans are conducted through L&D departments.
- Support in the identification, empanelment and finalization of partners for supporting in the design and conduct of;
- Talent management and succession planning initiatives at Mid/Senior level Reward strategy related initiatives.
The various organizational development project, benchmark best practices and new policy formulation.
- Review the compensation and benefits structure from time to time to ensure it is aligned to market conditions and compensation strategy of the organization.
- Drive any compensation and benefits benchmarking exercises undertaken by the organization.
- Ensure review of the compensation bands for the organization to ensure alignment with the desired compensation positioning of the organization.
- Ensure provision of support for the determination of increments and performance linked incentive payouts
- Provide direction, guidance and support to subordinates/peer/colleague to help them discharge their duties effectively.
- Monitor the performance of subordinates on a continuous basis to identify key performers and mentor and coach them effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.