Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:5570 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Development & Integration Role - Human Resource Programs - Talent Management (3-7 yrs)
This position is responsible for the development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Design/drive effective talent strategies and procedures around succession planning and career development of all employees of the organization to ensure the development and retention of critical talent.
- Oversee the smooth conduct of Performance Management.
- Develop and manage total reward programs/ policies and ensure their alignment to the overall HR strategy
- Support the CHRO to build the organization, Leadership Competencies and integrate with the Performance Management process.
- Support the CHRO in development of the organization's short-term and long-term HR strategy aligned to organization vision/ mission, business strategy and objectives.
- Prepare the Total Rewards strategy (including compensation strategy) and Talent Management strategy for the organization in consultation with the CHRO.
- Support CHRO in preparing the Annual/ Long-term Total reward budget in consultation with the Chief Financial Officer and undertake appropriate measures to ensure adherence to the same
- Drive the entire talent management and succession planning for the organization which includes
- Review of criteria established for career progression and potential assessment periodically.
- Identification of unique roles in the organization along with KRA /KPI and put in place band and grading structure bringing in clarity in career path.
- Identify all critical positions within the organization and planning for succession for leadership roles.
- Preparation of framework for identification of key (high performing / high potential) employees.
- Conduct of potential assessment for identification of key employees for succession planning.
- Support preparation of individual development plans (with timelines and responsibilities), along with supervisors of identified employees to develop them for taking on higher responsibilities.
- Ensure the development interventions highlighted in the individual development plans are conducted through L&D departments.
- Support in the identification, empanelment and finalization of partners for supporting in the design and conduct of;
- Talent management and succession planning initiatives at Mid/Senior level Reward strategy related initiatives.
The various organizational development project, benchmark best practices and new policy formulation.
- Review the compensation and benefits structure from time to time to ensure it is aligned to market conditions and compensation strategy of the organization.
- Drive any compensation and benefits benchmarking exercises undertaken by the organization.
- Ensure review of the compensation bands for the organization to ensure alignment with the desired compensation positioning of the organization.
- Ensure provision of support for the determination of increments and performance linked incentive payouts
- Provide direction, guidance and support to subordinates/peer/colleague to help them discharge their duties effectively.
- Monitor the performance of subordinates on a continuous basis to identify key performers and mentor and coach them effectively.