Happiness Officer at Dev Accelerator LLP
Views:2184 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Dev X - Technology Head - IIT/NIT/BITS (6-10 yrs)
About DevX (https://www.devx.work/):
- Dev Accelerator (DevX) is an innovative framework to mentor Entrepreneurs and bring their products/services to the market.
- We are Gujarat's largest Co-working Space and Accelerator based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We are rapidly expanding across India in multiple cities.
- Early Stage Startups applying for the Accelerator Program would be equipped with access to expertise, client base of Dev Information Technology Limited, state of the art co-working facilities and even create exciting new opportunities to innovate and transform the business landscape.
- Head of Technology is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the organization, across four different verticals.
- He will work with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources i.e. currently the largest department in the organization. Basically, defining and designing the blueprint, automating the processes across different teams/departments, mentoring and guiding the team and meeting the startups to evaluate their products from a technical view point.
- Using an active and practical approach, the Head of technology will work for the inhouse products and will manage team of Front-end, back-end Developers, and Quality Analysts.
Job Description/Duties :
- Establishing company's technical vision and leading all aspect of company's technological development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all products in the pipeline.
- Working in a consultative fashion with the founders of the company to understand current product pipeline and advise the changes / upgradation in the technology to have more strength product versions.
- Working as a business analyst to understand complex product features and come up with the detailed document having solution for the same.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Finalizing hiring budget and plan for future and current requirement of personnel for the organization
- Defining KPIs of the technology department, monitor the health of the same and also setting up MIS reports.
Technology Understanding :
- Experience of managing an organization that makes use of IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Hands-on coding experience in his/her current profile
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- A strong knowledge of git, npm, command line interfaces, and other web development tools
- Should be well versed with the tools like Jira, Slack, Github, Bit Bucket etc to have more streamlined and process driven approach
- Experience with SaaS deployment
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling real-time streaming data pipelines
- Experience operating services running on cloud providers like AWS or GCP
Big Advantage :
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Gatsby or other "flat file" CMS'
- Experience with Sass, PostCSS, or other CSS processors
- Experience working with a CMS to provide content and data driven websites
- An interest in open source software
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience with agile workflows
- Contributions to open source projects
- Experience with automated testing
- High Intent of getting things done
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek Continuous Feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional Problem Solving skills. First Principles Person
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT)
- On Weekends, obviously you are working from home
- Get to be part of larger community of 3000 people
- Fight for last piece of Pizza with your colleagues
- Ethics comes first, before business
- Be part of the long term vision of the organization by getting ESOPs
- Work directly with Founders