Talent Acquisition Role at Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs Private Limited
Views:655 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs - DGM - Technical Program Manager (14-17 yrs)
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering team. We build the systems used by tens of thousands of Customers. In this role you will directly engaged with Business stack owner to drive development program and deliver. The program deliverables will be highly visible building blocks for the Technology and Business.
This role is all about execution. You will be working with Product Mangers, project managers, infrastructure engineers , software developers , and senior management. In the near term, you will drive this cross - functional teams to improve the customers experience on how they interact with applications.
You will closely work with teams to deliver a comprehensive solution for our business. You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and your ability to deliver consistent, high quality results will make you successful in this role. You will also assess risks , anticipate bottlenecks , provide escalation management , make tradeoffs , and balance business needs with technical and financial constraints.
Key missions and responsibilities :
- Escalate, Track , and if possible Resolve impediments
- Ensure proper definition of OKRs for each team
- Ensuring coherence between teams (resources, recruitment, workload, backlog,...) so that each team is in situation of being operational
- Make sure each team has a proper domain knowledge training so that each team member can deliver more efficiently
- Make sure they have cohenrent practices, and make sure each teams tracks appropriate KPIs
How the work is progressing,
What are the risks
What are issues and impediments
- Make sure they have proper transparency when it comes to tickets that they are in charge, status of ticket, delivery of codebase, reporting,
- Managing stakeholders
- Coordination between the teams
- Propose mitigations measures in case we have issues on the delivery
- Coach leaders if needed
- Work with tech leads and product owners to ensure that implementation strategy is appropriate
- 12 or more years of relevant work experience in internet - related project and / or technical product management in a software applications environment
- Manage projects end-to-end by demonstrating strong project management skills and following project management standards
- Be the face of the organization and manage customer expectations on deliverable by regularly communicating with Business / Product / Developers / Testers and all other project stake holders
- Work in a multi-project environment and if required, own the responsibility of end to end delivery
- Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products. Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives and product review/selection/recommendation
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills effective with business and technical audiences
- Must have knowledge working in Agile Methodologies and Ability to drive the sprint cycles Smoothly.
- Preferable to have knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
Program Management skills
- Agile is must to have. Should have understanding of the purpose of all Scrum ceremonies
- Technical design and architecture
- Testing methodologies - High level understanding of Automation tools frontend, Backend, App etc, CI&CD etc
- Code Review and Code branching strategy
- Operational understanding - Application Monitoring tools, Logging tools and analytical understanding
- Knowledge of Open source frameworks and purpose of using them.
- Organising and track user stories,clarity project scope, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks
- Insights on the data available in project management tools.
- Improvement of overall processes e.g. efficient tracking,incident management, Automation of generating insights etc.
- Generating target reports for internal and external stake holders.
- How to handle a tricky situation between product and engineering team - Some use- case
- Soft skills
- Communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.