Recruiter Manager at Deutsche Bank
Views:2727 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deutsche Bank - Senior Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Domain (6-9 yrs)
Position Description :
This role is to support and advise the key Regulatory Reporting operations teams on all aspects in relation to the adoption of the new MiFID 2 rules. The Markets in Financial Derivatives (MiFID) is the EU legislation regulating firms trading with clients in financial instruments. MiFID 2 is the follow up to the initial rules. The new legislation will bring in enhanced reporting and far more complex processes and systems. The RTB team will be responsible for ensuring that the day to day exception management and protection of the bank's risk is mitigated.
Key responsibilities include day to day tasks aligned to error and exception management and the timely remediation, tracking and escalation of such risk accordingly. You will need to balance strong communication, time management, workload prioritisation and risk awareness.
You will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and learning of all jurisdictions of regulatory reporting across the bank.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Completion of day to day processes within the RTB exception management team
- Assisting to modify run the bank procedures and processes as new the new regime is introduced and systems are updated.
- Tracking key issues from the point of identification through to resolution
- Becoming an SME on the MiFID 2 framework.
- Supporting the business as usual teams with integrating the new regime and also with issues post go-live.
- Both support and be involved in user acceptance testing where applicable.
- Ensuring issues are managed and risks mitigated where possible.
- Supporting the MiFID 2 lead with any required work.
- Creating procedures and key documentation to aid the business.
People Management :
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
Experience/ Exposure :
- The ability to solve complex problems whilst adapting and actively prioritising
- Due to cross asset nature of the role, the ability to learn and understand multiple areas of the business - existing knowledge of one or more product type is preferred
- Regulatory experience is preferred
- Teamwork and good communication skills are essential
- Clear and concise communication and escalation.
- Ability to recognise high risk situations and deal with them in a prompt manner
- Proactive and able to work under your own initiative
- Good and clear prioritisation and time management
- Attention to detail and control focused
- Ability to challenge existing procedures and proactively look for process and system improvements
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high pressure environment
- Positive approach and desire to succeed, adapts quickly to change
- Prior experience in Financial Services is preferred
- Ability to identify and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must feel comfortable working in a global matrix based role
- Must feel comfortable enough to challenge and escalate as required
- Ability to adapt quickly as the programme shifts and changes in direction
Education/ Qualifications :
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Finance
- Preferable experience in Middle Office/Back Office, Reference Data and excellent in Trade Life Cycle (Atleast 1 product- Equities, Credits, Rates, Foreign Exchange, Commodities)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.