HR at Deutsche Bank
Views:401 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deutsche Bank - Manager - Sales - CASA (2-8 yrs)
Job Title - Sales Manager Private Banking
Location - Chennai , India
- Acquisition - Increase acquisition of Target clientele across in Personal Banking segments. Periodically assist SSM Personal Banking in conducting approved local level sales drive (micro events) for the acquisition. Acquire new accounts from group companies / family of existing customers. Acquire new accounts from referrals from existing customers
- Relationship Building / Deepening / Cross Sell / Transition -Ensure consistent growth of the Personal Banking portfolio. Work closely with the SSM Personal Banking and team and establish synergies for maximum penetration of Investment & Insurance sales to new customers along with deepening into the book. Build a robust momentum with regard to the third party distribution (insurance, auto loans, mortgages) and fee income to scale up the client portfolio growth, in line with the set targets. Implement customer contact programs to ensure his share of wallet with the bank increases. Ensure smooth transition of customer management to the respective RM post acquisition
- Retention - Ensure top class service delivery to clients to be in line with the best in the industry. Monitor high net worth accounts closely to ensure that customers continue regular use the account and grow balances. Work towards reactivating accounts which have stopped transacting or depleted in balances. Assist in resolving service hurdles to create a delight situation for customers
- Risk Management & Governance - Ensure awareness and adherence with the Know Your Customer policy, Anti Money Laundering Policy, Mis-selling Policy, Information Protection Policy, Operational Risk, Code of Conduct and other laid down compliance norms of the bank as stipulated from time to time. Provide regular feedback on the changing customer needs to the SSM. Any suspicious transaction to be immediately reported to the SSM.
What we'll offer you:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities:
- SM will interact with existing/New customer to generate leads for business like Business Banking Magnus , LAP , BIL
- SM will also acquire new clients of Business Banking Magnus , LAP , BIL for the bank to increase CA/Magnus book.
- SM will also look forward to increase penetration for Cross sell of Insurance.
- Attaining/Completion of all training and development program
- Sending timely MIS and system update
Your skills and experience:
- Candidate is having 7 year of banking experience.
- He is familiar to acquire New Business
- He has worked in Noida/Delhi location in past
- He understand Trade and working capital business
- He has fair idea of cross sell Business.
How we'll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information: