Recruitment Manager at Deutsche Bank
Views:1115 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deutsche Bank - AVP - Policy & Monitoring - Divisional Control Regulatory Office (9-14 yrs)
Position Description :
- The Policy & Monitoring team provides central support and oversight for CIB Operations, relating to the governance frameworks for policies and procedure, minimum control standards (STARC) and the Counterparty Distress and Default process.
- The function works in collaboration with Operations (directly with product lines) as well as their respective control teams to develop and implement strategic and sustainable enhancements.
- This role will be based in the Bangalore office and will require significant interaction with global stakeholders.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
The holder of the role will also be expected to deliver the following:
- Policy Lifecycle Governance - support Operations teams with compliance to bank-wide requirements, obtaining approvals, navigating the policy portal, communicating group and non-group policies to stakeholders and quality review of documents.
- STARC - drive the process to ensure STARC standards are relevant, updated, communicated and adhered to by the Operations teams.
- Counterparty Distress and Default (CPDD) - support operational teams in responding within the defined timeframes, queries relating to Information Gathering Exercises and/or Crisis Action Plans or the tool itself and participating in regulatory simulation exercises and process enhancement activities.
- Projects - Support and contribute to ad-hoc assignments for internal and external stakeholder's
Experience/ Exposure :
You will have: (Skills/Experience) :
The candidate will be expected to contribute to deliverables across the Policy and Monitoring team and so should have a can-do attitude, attentive to detail with a strong desire for technical development. They will be expected to identify gaps/inefficiencies, recommend innovative solutions, partner with stakeholders and implement changes. The candidate will have the ability to drive and/or contribute to strategic discussions and the decision making.
We are ideally looking for an outgoing, confident candidate who has a strong understanding of risk and control and previous Financial Services experience. They should be comfortable engaging with senior management and globally based stakeholders, with strong networking skills. Ability to identify deficiencies and suggest
- Good time management skills - ability to work on multiple streams of work and manage a delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability - the ability to react positively to change and swiftly learn new concepts
- Ability to drive your work as an individual and strong teamwork skills
- Robust understanding of Operational Risk & Control (trade lifecycle)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with global stakeholders
- Ability to identify process deficiencies/ gaps
- Formulate and implement tactical and strategic solutions
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytical skills
Education/ Qualifications :
- Financial Services experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- Team leadership experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Access essential, VB useful
You will be: (Skills/Competencies) :
- Degree educated with a proven track record in the requirements listed above
- A proven self-starter who shows attention to detail meets deadlines and is a team player