Recruitment Manager at Deutsche Bank
Views:1472 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deutsche Bank - Associate - Loan Operations (6-9 yrs)
Shift Timings: US Shift (Night Shift)
- The Associate will be responsible for the loan administration of portfolios of Agented, Bilateral and Trade loan facilities.
- Responsible for exception management and work with the team demonstrating subject matter expertise.
- Monitor daily operations within the business group and help his manager in performing administrative functions and troubleshooting.
- Strong technical understanding of the business is expected, including strong knowledge of loan products, financial markets and trading processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement is required with process management skills
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The roles requires processing of loans during their lifetime, this includes-
- Capturing of loans/restructurings/amendments/waivers into our global loan administration & booking system LoanIQ
- Processing day-to-day tasks (utilizations, repayments, ongoing and flat fee distribution in close interaction with e.g. Cash Operations and Treasury)
- Process loans transactions in close interaction with Finance, Treasury, Front Office, other internal stake holders and external clients
- Effectively managing KPIs and ensuring NIL Exceptions in any of the day-to-day BAU Deliverables
- Strong awareness of risk & controls & implement effectively.
- Associate may have a team of staff consisting of Process Supervisors & Process Executives reporting indirectly.
- Responsible for complete management of the team for all process related tasks.
- Should have hands on experience in career management of the team members.
- Should work on creating a stream of process SMEs & should build suitable backups for self/process.
- Should be clearly able to articulate with senior stakeholders-onshore/offshore/nearshore to understand/deliver on their requirements & expectations.
- Strong system knowledge in LS2 (Loans Module) would be preferred.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in Corporate Banking / Loan Operations and should have managed a team of at least 6 to 10 staff.
- Should be ready to work in any of the shifts APAC/Europe & UK/US.
- Should be a strong SME in Loans product, handling of syndicated loans, agented/non agented deals and knowledge of Loan documentation would be an added advantage.
- Very good hands on experience in handling loan servicing including loan drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, fee and interest processing and reconciliation of all cash flows.
- Knowledge of primary & secondary loans markets will be an added advantage.
- Need to be updated of regulatory changes & Market initiatives in Loans product.
- Bachelor/PG Degree from an accredited college or University (or equivalent)
- Expertise in loan products, workflow management, Loan IQ, MS Excel would be an added advantage
- Needs to be a self-starter with significant ability to undertake initiatives
- Strong interpersonal / good negotiations skills are required
- Follow through skills, Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to confidently handle internal and external clients
- Futuristic and innovative approach will be expected