Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:6387 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Desktop Virtualization Architect/Citrix Solution Architect (12-25 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for Desktop Virtualization Architect / Citrix Solution Architect with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/Chennai/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Noida
Purpose of the role:
This position involves problem determination and implementation addressing virtualization architect provide highest level of support, defining standards & future technology roadmap for Desktop virtualization. Tasks consist of the most complex and standard / non-standard work and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
This position will analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
Desired Candidate Profile
A professional having more than 15 years of experience with at least 10 Years of experience in Application & Desktop Virtualization technologies.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will possess: strong Hands-on In-depth Working Knowledge of:
- Excellent knowledge & solution design skills on Server based computing & virtualization technologies likes Citrix products & Vmware View
- Good understanding and working knowledge on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP & Citrix cloud.
- Exposure to Hyper converged Infrastructure technologies.
- Windows 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016 Server, configuration, clustering and security
- Windows 7, 8 & 10, and Microsoft Office applications
- MS SQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 & 2016 installation and support, including administration, maintenance, high availability, T-SQL & reporting Services
- Windows Server security, policies & Active Directory
- VMWare and other virtualization platforms
- Script and command batch writing
- MS Terminal Server and Citrix Environments
- Storage Devices including RAID arrays & SAN/NAS technology
- Expertise in the existing state assessments, design of desired state architecture and realization of Citrix solution transformation roadmaps.
- Establish and enhance Compute architecture strategies, choices, and standards including the management of the performance, availability, capacity, compliance, and responsiveness of the services delivered by all service providers.
- Support strategic business initiatives including support of service transition processes. Lead continuous improvement initiatives to drive higher efficiency and performance of services
- Ensure vendor work is accurately and deeply reviewed and also meets all applicable standards; identify gaps.
- Contribute to and apply IT industry best practices.
- Participate in and/or lead a multi-functional IT Architecture group that reviews designs from an enterprise perspective.
- Management process. Also, influence and lead change to architecture processes, strategies and standards, as needed.
- Collaborate with the broader architecture, engineering, and technical service owner communities to provide input into IT standards and strategies.
- Provide architectural leadership that supports insightful decision-making, drive efficiencies in the process, and maximizes the quality of technical deliverables.
- Create or review IT plans that manage clear and realistic expectations of what technology can offer in terms of products, services, and delivery mechanisms.
- Establish, maintain and review enterprise architecture models to enable applications development and decision-supporting activities, consistent with IT plans.
- Produce artifacts such as architecture assessments and specifications, decision memos, wikis, and other items as required to meet project objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.