Design Qandy - Manager - Human Resources (3-7 yrs)
- Advise and assist on interpretation and administration of Human Resource policies
- Co-ordinate for talent acquisition and hiring process
- Coordinating with consultants/recruitment agencies and candidates for scheduling appointments with management team for sourcing
- Facilitate in coordination of employee orientation training processes for new
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws and record information on a timely basis
- Ensuring statutory compliance
- Liasing with all government agencies to ensure adherence of compliance
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database of each employee
- Checking travel reimbursements and maintain record of the same
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Preparation of salary statement
- Handling full and final settlements of the employees
- 3-5 years of experience in HR
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to company culture &values.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty
- Should have - can do- and - get things done- attitude.
- Open to new ideas and adaptable in a fast-paced Start-up environment