Senior Manager HR Recuitment at Upman Placements
Views:1784 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Design Head - Railway Projects (18-25 yrs)
Summary: Responsible for providing leadership to the team by setting strategic direction based on scope and business priorities, guidance for development of wok processes and procedures, interfacing and coordinating between sub-contractors, clients/ customers for all items related to engineering function.
1. Having in-depth knowledge on Railway Signalling, OHE & Civil Principles and Railway Basic Designs, e.g. Signalling Interlocking Plan, Track Bonding Plan, Cable Core Plan, Route Control Chart, Indoor Interlocking Circuits, Outdoor Location Circuits, RE modifications, etc.
2. Having in-depth knowledge of Route Relay Interlocking Circuit design (with metal to carbon relays and metal to metal relays).
3. Having thorough knowledge of Electronic Interlocking System, in-depth knowledge on Interface Circuits and Application logics.
4. Having good knowledge on Design procedure, Design Planning (using MSP/Primavera), Document Control procedure and Quality assurance.
5. Should be responsible for completion of S&T, OHE & Civil Designs independently (from start to end) for a particular project.
6. Technical execution of the project design by ensuing that design is defined, controlled and verified.
7. Management of the engineering scope, time and budget of the projects, change management of the engineering scope, managing engineering resource allocation, ensuring quality adherence and procedural compliance.
8. Should be responsible for holding design coordination meetings with both internal and external parties / stakeholders.
Technical, Commercial Business Acumen; Process oriented approach
Highest level of personal integrity, Result orientation, Valuing people.
- Knowledge in MS Excel/Word, Knowledge of Planning software is an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial aspect of the project.
Education: B.E/B.Tech - Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.