Design Head - Operations - Internet/Online - IIT/IIM (6-10 yrs)
About the Company :
Our client is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Our Client has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Have a look here.
Our Client is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Our Client is having headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad- Solve for India programme.
- Design a robust 3rd party delivery network that matches the likes of Flipkart and Amazon network in terms of cost and performance
- Identify and solve problems in the supply chain, right from supplier dispatch performance to delivery speed to success delivery rate
- Work with category and product team to build scalable supply chain products
- Lead a team of smart problem solvers to accomplish the above goals
- Good Problem Solving: Ability to figure out process gaps and redesign the same to come up with scalable solutions
- Analytical Mindset: Ability to see through numbers and derive insights to identify problems and opportunity areas
- Supply Chain Expertise: In-depth understanding of supply chain process
- Candidates from premium B schools - IIT / IIM
- At least 6-7 years of operating experience
- Super motivated, go-getter attitude.
Salary is no constraint for right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.