Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:392 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Derivatives Modelling Role - Market Risk - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Market Risk Derivatives Modelling
Our client is one of the leading International banks which provides industry focused services for clients across geographies. We are currently building a team of professionals to join their Market Risk team in Delhi NCR.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement methodology for generating concentration risk, stressed exposures and performing stress tests.
- Document the methodologies used to stress market prices.
- Calculate exposures to individual counterparties and aggregate exposures.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 2-6 years of hands-on experience in Financial services.
- Strong product knowledge in Market traded products like derivatives pricing, equities, Futures & Options.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's in quantitative field.
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.