Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:369 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Derivative Research Analyst - BFS (3-5 yrs)
Derivative Research Analyst
- Be able to Identify-analyse live derivative data to generate intra-day as well as positional Index Option Trading recommendations and Option strategies with Payoff construction.
- Be able to Formulate trading ideas (Future, Option, Pair Trades) based on derivatives data
- Have rich knowledge in option pricing, Option Greeks and hedging strategies with understanding of trade economics, pay-off profiles, and pricing factors
- Have knowledge in conducting Open Interest Analysis, FII Derivate Data Analysis, Rollover Analysis, Hedging Strategies and implementing the same in option strategies for favourable risk/reward gains
- Be able to Provide market outlook to the RM's on the basis of news, important events and derivative data
- Be able to Generate & explain derivative strategies to priority clients & RM's
- Be Efficient in interpreting derivative data for preparing analytical derivative reports on daily basis.
- Be able to take Training Sessions/Webinars for Basic & Advanced Derivative Indicators.