HR Manager at Derewala Industries
Views:323 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Derewala Industries - Manager - Product Development (9-13 yrs)
Job Title - PD Manager
Department - PD
Immidiate Manager - Management
Required Qualifications - Pref. any Jewellery course from a reputed Institute
Required Experience 10-13 Years
Location: Jaipur (Sitapura Industrial Area)
- To create new products, as per the designs.
- To develop product range for new customer meeting as provided by Marketing team or planned trip.
- To design product according to specific customers.
- To source orders outside India.
- To take care of all the stocks related to PD.
- To work on new processes and production methodology, to manufacture new designs in a cost effective manner, maintaining the quality and finish.
- To define BOM for every new product developed.
- To develop new products on schedule.
- To check production feasibility.
- To interact with in house model makers and artisans to ensure that the final product is per the requirement.
- To monitor the aesthetic aspects and relevance of each design/ concept at every stage from initial concept stage to the final prototype
- To oversee implementation of policies, systems.
- To Achieve design targets and deadlines
- To manage a team and be able to work hand in hand with other team members
- To develop business for existing buyers.
- To perform Costing for new and existing buyers.
- To do order closing with price and lead time.
- To handover PO to production.
- To break down and plan customer wise and month wise sales target with sales team
- To monitor the sales achievement for each customer.
- To develop best practices in the dept. with the help of SOP's.
- Responsible for development, execution and continuous refinement of multi channel consumer relations
- To maintain model data for all developments