CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:526 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Deputy Vice President/Vice President - Unit Head - AML & KYC - Automation Unit - Business Technology - Bank (15-22 yrs)
DVP/ VP - Unit Head - AML & KYC - Automation Unit - Business Technology
Our Client, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a DVP/ VP - Unit Head - AML & KYC - Automation Unit - Business Technology to be based at Mumbai.
Job Purpose :
- Head the Unit responsible for AML automation , cKYC submissions
- Automation needs to be done in-line with RBI guidelines.
- Responsible for meeting regulatory time-lines.
- Putting in processes and controls for the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Responsible to understand the guidelines , with inputs from compliance, operations and business teams.
- Needs to program manage the changes
- Undertake augmentation of the team , by outsourcing where needed to meet regulatory timelines.
- Stakeholder management. Regular monitoring of submissions and identify opportunities for improvements
Job Responsibilities :
Definition of plan for automation of AML alerts :
- Understanding of AML regulation and business requirements for the same raised by user
- Definition of controls and checks and balances wrt to data coming into AML
- Planning , monitoring and tracking of the deliverables
- Stakeholder updates
- Vendor management
- Internal stakeholder management
- Processes to ensure quality
- Automation of FIU reporting - Defining the requirements
- Requirement definition for setting by regulatory data mart for AML and KYC subject area
- cKYC automation for data submission to CERSAI
- Understanding of regulation and translation of the same to automation
- Automation of pending AML alerts
- Automation of FIU reports
- Submission of cKYC data to CERSAI and other regulatory submissions
Stakeholder Engagement :
- Engage with key stakeholders for understanding their plans
- Basis which draw up plans for the year
- Regular meetings with stakeholers to update and understand their requirements
- Time Escalations
Manage partner engagement :
- Program Management
- Draw up a plan with all stakeholders
- Monitoring of the plan
- Identification of Key Risk and planning the mitigation
Strategic planning :
- Requirements to be given for setting up of a regulatory data mart.
- Leverage of new technologies for data intensive processing
Education & Experience :
- MBA from a reputed institute.
- Added certifications in AML and KYC would be an advantage
- More than 15 years of experience. Of which at least 5+ years should be in AML/KYC domain.
- Should have experience of running large automation projects.
- Experience in managing RBI audits, external and internal audits. Compliance reviews
- Ability to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify gaps and compliance risks, inadequacy in control and procedure
- Strong knowledge of Banking Products and KYC/AML processes of banking
- Resilience and are not fazed by challenging situations and conversations
- Should have strong analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.