Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1605 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Vice President - Financial Software SME - BFS (14-25 yrs)
Deputy Vice President - Vision Plus SME
Experience of 14+ Years. Domain experience of Banking and finance. Personal loans, Sales finance and Credit Cards expertise using VisionPlus a family of integrated financial software products that provides a total management system for retail, bankcard, and private label credit card processing
V+ THIS application strategic program leader serves a critical management role for the program management, execution and implementation of the V+ strategic initiatives. Profile is responsible to deliver the high quialty functional and technical design, application customization and integrations, program manage and the team management which reports into him including full time and non-full time employees. The candidate is accountable for related vendor Statement of work, price negotiations and vendor management.
a. Manages large size VisionPLUS projects such as new scheme integrations, revenue initiatives
b. Review of the functional and technical design for VisionPLUS application changes basis the business requirements. Design optimal VisionPlus solutions for supporting business projects in line with VisionPlus global standards
c. Prepares for engagement reviews with the business stakeholders and quality assurance procedures.
d. Review of all the changes covered as part of the change management process
e. Management of the team including mentoring and coaching
f. Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and always allign to the organization goals
g. Effectively communicates relevant project information to the stekeholdres and the senior management team
h. Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized status and presentations
i. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies on credit cards domain and the potential application on IT Programs
j. Role entails complete accountability and responsibility towards successful delivery of the complex, critical and strategic business initiatives
k. Manage relationships with sponsors, Suppliers, Customers other key Stakeholders across the business to ensure project success
1. Build strong network with vendor leadership team to ensure effective engagement including the commercial rate finalisation
2. Lead the negotiations from vendor technical team for all the strategic initiatives
3. Process vendor invoice in define payment cycle and committed payment term to ensure uninterrupted deliveries.
4. Drive the implementation, and maintenance of vendor standard operating procedures/ run book in line with Company policies & standards
5. Perform regular review with vendor management and report to company leadership
a. Successful IT deliveries for the business with no customer and financial issues
b. Zero functional and technical defects in all the project implementations
c. Effective Vendor management by monthly review with Vendor
d. Keeping all the business stakeholders updated with the status
e. Ensure 100% compliance with all company policies / guidelines affecting information processing as well as compliance with legal requirements.
1. Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation and Team Management Skills
2. Strong functional and technical experience on VisionPLUS application
3. Should have project management capabilities to complete major projects within the stipulated timeline and budget.
4. Should have knowledge on the mainframe technologies and its tools
5. Extremely hands on - should be able to get into the code level reviews
6. Well versed with Vendor Management, Team Management
7. Self-motivated, strong initiative and be customer focused
8. Conduct regular team meetings to review, approve and monitor goals, owning and ensuring their success.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within and outside the organization, including senior management and technical teams.
10. Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand requirements and deliver the solutions.
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / IT
- PMP certification preferred
- Basic understanding of PCI DSS Standards