Chief Research Officer at Crossover Catalyst
Views:869 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Deputy Vice President - Educational Initiatives - CSR (10-15 yrs)
Role Description & Candidate Profile :
Designation: Deputy Vice President - Educational Initiatives
Grade: EB06 - Deputy Vice President
Legal Entity: Equitas Small Finance Bank Limited
Business Unit: Corporate
Travel required: Yes
Level of travel: Moderate
Planning, strategizing, budgeting and implementation of various education initiatives for Equitas.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare presentations and notes to the Board on various project details related to Equitas Gurukul Schools and other Education Initiatives projects.
- Prepare budgets and cost estimates for each proposed activity which would be reviewed by the Head - CSR and Head of Educational Initiatives, before being put up to the CSR Committee of the Board for approvals.
- Evaluate various Collaboration Platforms and Partners to expand the reach of Equitas Educational Initiatives & Programs to maximum beneficiaries.
- Prepare Actual Spend Vs Budget reports for each activity/project and place these reports before the Committee every Quarter.
- Prepare presentations and content for communication to various stakeholders such as Board, Committees, employees, investors, shareholders, government bodies etc through newsletters, website, annual report, media releases.
- Monitor closely the implementation and progress thereof of various recommendations and decisions taken by the EDIT & the CSR Committees.
- Based on decisions taken by EDIT /CSR Committees, study or explore new areas of Education Initiatives; prepare reports and make presentations on the findings and recommendations of the study to EDIT / CSR Committees.
Required Experience :
Number of years of experience (range): 10 - 15 years
Type of companies/ sector worked for: Corporate CSR of reputed organizations, international NGOs/Foundations, Development Agencies specialized in the field of education; with in-depth understanding of education, various State Government & Central Government policies & Acts pertaining to education.
Responsibilities managed in the previous organizations: Advocacy in Education with strategic partnerships / collaboration with local and government authorities and representatives. The applicant should have experience in Project Preparation, Budgeting, Communication to stakeholders. He/she should have experience in engagement with external stakeholders such as government bodies, corporate donors/partners etc
Languages: English, Any Regional Languages.
Skills & Knowledge :
Basic: Any graduate
- Solution-oriented (rather than Problem oriented)
- Customer Centric
Technical / Functional Competencies:
- Excellent skills in documentation and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills (in English)
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills with strong flair for numbers and details.
- Proven ability to work across various strata of society and at grass root levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.