Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:201 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Production Head - Chemical Process (10-14 yrs)
Deputy Production Head (Chemical Process )
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- ISO 9000:2015 Implementation
- Ensuring preparation, sharing of monthly MIS and complete utilization of ERP software.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE Chemical with experience of 10+ years in manufacturing operations in Chemical Process Unit is a must.
2. Knowledge and technical understanding of plant utilities Mechanical / electrical, tool room processes and manufacturing techniques.
3. Adequate knowledge of budgeting, planning resources utilization.
4. Knowledgeable of important factors such as safety, quality productivity.
5. Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure plant is kept safe and compliant.
6. Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are adhered to.
7. Ensure that functions operate in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff.
8. Prepare the annual Manufacturing, technical Capex budget.
9. Support, comply and ensure compliance with Health Safety regulations, the Company Handbook,
10. Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person :
Mobile : 8368469496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.