Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:530 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Plant Head - FMEG (12-25 yrs)
Job Title : Deputy Plant Head, Sri City (Only for Female Candidates) Apply only if you can relocate to Sri City, Andhra Pradesh
Department : Manufacturing
Scope : Plant Wide
Reports to : Joint Vice President - Operations - Sri City
Supervising : All Operations functions of the Plant (Direct reporting: Production, procurement, PPC, Quality, EHS & Maintenance)
Age : Around 45 years
Essential : Minimum B.E. / B.Tech. from an institute of repute (Mandatory)
Desirable : MBA
Experience : 15 - 20 plus years of Diverse exposure in field of Manufacturing in a large manufacturing set up with diverse product portfolio and manufacturing processes. Exposure to the Electrical White Goods industry would be a distinct advantage. Preference to be given for candidature having hands-on Project experience, plant stabilization, lean manufacturing, cost optimization drives and subsequent commercial runs.
Other Requirements :
- SAP working knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge of manufacturing excellence, Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing practices
- Knowledge of Value Engineering and Value Stream Mapping
- Experience in leading / handling new projects implementation
- Extensive exposure to different Engineering Functions
- Knowledge of Statutes and Laws
- Resource Management and People Management
- Strong Leadership & People Development skills
- Managing a large contingent workforce
- Flair in handling External Authorities
Job Objective : To lead the operations team and spearhead all the deliverables in the most efficient and cost-effective manner through effective team management.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Ensure seamless cos competitive operations
- Ensure Quality of Products & Flawless launches of New Product.
- Enhance Brand Equity.
- Ensure competitive edge through improved quality and higher productivity at optimum Cost
- Ensure higher Customer Satisfaction (Internal & External) on Product Quality and Service Quality.
- Increased thrust on Corporate Initiatives - Six Sigma, e-Sourcing, MOST, Safety, Sustainability e-Commerce etc.
- Create a transparent and high performance culture.
- Promote and encourage an environment of Nurturance and Employee Engagement.
- Promote and encourage an environment of Zero default statutory compliances.
- Make the Units Technology Efficient and friendly - usage of SAP, MES and other electronic media for effectiveness.
Responsibility Area Functions :
- Has overall responsibility of meeting production targets of right quality, cost by proper planning and resource (Labour, RM, PM, Power, Fuel) utilization
- To support launch / trial of NPDs.(New Product Developments)
Budget & Overheads
- Responsible for monitoring & controlling cash overheads (Salary & Wages, Stores, Spares, Power & Fuel) / Capital expenses within budget & time.
Deliverables of Units
(Volume, Cost, Efficiency & Quality Objectives)
- Setting KRAs for the unit in line with Corporate Operations goals with SMART principles, referring to industry benchmark for continuously raising the bar
- Ensuring to lead all target factors like delivery, Cost, Quality, wastage reduction, Machine efficiency, Productivity, EHS etc.
- Ensures volume, cost, quality and DIFOT objectives are developed and achieved through the coordination, direction and allocation of resources, the establishment of performance objectives, the monitoring of results and ensuring that corrective action is taken to keep performance in line with targets.
- Periodic review of SAP routing and overseeing right costs allocations
Process Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Supports the development and implementation of MOST standards and productivity improvement
- Responsible for ensuring effective and timely roll out of new products and processes
- Analyse processes and installations with an aim to reduce cash overheads
- Resolves internal constraints and conflicting priorities with minimal loss in efficiency
- Responsible for bringing out new and better work techniques, by constantly exploring the existing systems for their possible improvements, through domain knowledge and best practices from the industry.
- Carries out initiatives towards reduction in operational cost e.g.: By reducing wastages in material, energy, rework etc.
- Conversant with techniques like Six Sigma, TPM, 5S, SGA etc.
- Responsible for development and motivation of team
- Maintains high engagement and morale within the team to achieve stretch goals.
- Leverages existing Rewards and Recognition platforms for motivation and sharing best practices within the group.
- Ensures statutory compliances by keeping abreast about the operating laws and maintaining good business relationship with surrounding environment.
- Implementing all the operating manuals / procedures / process of Corporate i.e. Accounting / Purchase / HR.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Processes ie: ISO 9000/14000/18000,TS 22000, OHSAS, BIS, BEE as applicable to the industry
- Ensuring safe work practices all across, protecting people's health and environment.
- Responsible for smooth introduction and implementation of New Projects for achieving organizational goals.
- Lead and monitor brownfield capacity expansion projects
- Encourage and enhance more Automation / Digitization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.