Deputy Manager - Workshop Projects - Auto (3-7 yrs)
One of our reputed client is looking for a Dy. Manager to Plan, Monitor and Control various Projects for Setting up Automobile Workshops. The Project requires coordination of various agencies within and outside the company and a good understanding of Project Management fundamentals.
The brief Job Description is given below:
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities of the Role
- Coordinate with Cluster teams on franchise network expansion, franchise workshop development and franchise workshop operations.
- Manage LOI to LOA projects for timely and quality launches of franchise
- Drive process adherence and standardization in field teams
- Monitor and revise the existing practices/processes for improvements
- Coordinating with all Corporate support functions such as BD, Marketing, SCM, IT, Finance
- Provide training to new member joining the team
- Own up special projects to improve Franchise Information System (FIS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.