Senior Recruiter at Ara Resources
Views:1794 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Deputy Manager - Treasury & Forex - BFS (8-13 yrs)
A finance professional with 8-13 years of diverse experience in Treasury, Forex management, Credit administration and Accounting
Qualification : CA / MBA
Key Responsibilities :
- Treasury management ensuring funds are not idle & yet available when required.
- Hedge currency risks and carry out the hedging transactions
- Ensure RBI & FEMA compliances
- Ensure proper accounting of hedging transactions and forex exposure, ensure month closing
- Provide treasury reports for the management
- Co-ordinate and liaise with auditors to ensure timely and successful completion of audit of the treasury related accounts
Skills Required :
- Should have deep understanding of forex markets, extensive knowledge of forex and derivatives, and experience of forex dealing & transactions
- Knowledge of the global markets.
- Excellent exposure in corporate finance, hedging, currency risks.
- Strong in accounting, analytical review, middle office functions; prior experience in handling accounting and analysis a must
- Knowledge of FEMA & banking regulations.
- Exposed to working in multi-currency environment
- Should be capable of Hedging currency risks, banking & Forex compliance.
- Knowledge of IFRS/GAAP compliance in respect of treasury matters