Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:846 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Manager - Training - BPO (8-10 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO client.
The person will work in collaboration with stakeholders within as well as externally with vendors/ partners, to establish scoping, goals, and deliverables and work towards the fulfillment of business needs.
This person will be responsible for Training function at HYD location
- Would be accountable for Behavioral,Soft Skills.
- He/She needs to have good experience in facilitating behavioral trainings
- He/She must have good understanding of L&D, OD function
- It would be good if he/she has BPO experience
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Understand the People development practices across all the worldwide locations and be part of designing interventions to affect people development and improve employee retention
2. Responsible for project managing and implementing various interventions, analysis, MIS and manage stakeholder's expectations across multiple countries and departments
3. Vendor Management
4. Research and provide trends on HR best practices such as employee development, coaching etc.
5. Interact and deliver periodic reports/ presentations to senior management
6. Analyze data (using excel) and provide meaningful insights
7. Manage a team of data analysts & OD personnel
8. Train and conduct workshops on new processes or tools
9. Develop/document processes related to new processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience in training
- Experience in developing eLearning courses using tools like Articulate and having a working knowledge on LMS would be preferred
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team player who can work across functions, contribute ideas and is focussed on meeting commitments.
- 8-10 years working in the HR Domain (Preferred L&D/ OD experience), with responsibility for turnkey projects and stakeholder management
1. Graduate + MBA (HR, Operations preferred)
2. Project Management and 6 sigma certifications preferred
3. Certification in Instructional Design/ Content Development experience
Would be required to works in a shift 3 pm - 12am/4pm - 1 am